۱۳۸۸ فروردین ۱۶, یکشنبه

جوراب نازك

Sheer black sock & Iranian bus

Yesterday , I was in bus . I had sat opposite women ‘ s seats. At first raw of seats , a traditional woman had sat , woman that had worn CHADOR . she was cute & fully make-upped. But her feet, attracted me. She had worn beauty sheer & soft sock & beauty sandals . her sandal were slack.

She was playing her sandals while I was goggling her feet & her black nylon socks. Her socks &her feet were crazing me . I was goggling her feet that suddenly she dropped her sandals.wow, my god , incredible! I could see her nylon sole . her nylon sole was so beauty. I wanted her nylon sole to nibble & licking . she was massaging her feet frequently. I think ,her feet had slept . I was enjoying . I wanted to go her side & start to massage her feet & sole but was impossible . I was gloating her feet & soles. I really wanted to put my penis between her soles but was impossible. Damn, damn , all things are impossible


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر